myimaginepool.com is committed to safeguarding your privacy. Contact us at if you have any questions or problems regarding the use of your Personal Data and we will gladly assist you.
Personal Data – any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Processing – any operation or set of operations which is performed on Personal Data or on sets of Personal Data.
Data subject – a natural person whose Personal Data is being Processed.
Child – a natural person under 16 years of age.
We/us (either capitalized or not) – myimaginepool.com
Data Protection Principles
We promise to follow the following data protection principles:
- Processing is lawful, fair, transparent. Our Processing activities have lawful grounds. We always consider your rights before Processing Personal Data. We will provide you information regarding Processing upon request.
- Processing is limited to the purpose. Our Processing activities fit the purpose for which Personal Data was gathered.
- Processing is done with minimal data. We only gather and Process the minimal amount of Personal Data required for any purpose.
- Processing is limited with a time period. We will not store your personal data for longer than needed.
- We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of data.
- We will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of data.
Data Subject’s rights
The Data Subject has the following rights:
- Right to information – meaning you have to right to know whether your Personal Data is being processed; what data is gathered, from where it is obtained and why and by whom it is processed.
- Right to access – meaning you have the right to access the data collected from/about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your Personal Data gathered.
- Right to rectification – meaning you have the right to request rectification or erasure of your Personal Data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure – meaning in certain circumstances you can request for your Personal Data to be erased from our records.
- Right to restrict Processing – meaning where certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict the Processing of your Personal Data.
- Right to object to Processing – meaning in certain cases you have the right to object to Processing of your Personal Data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated Processing – meaning you have the right to object to automated Processing, including profiling; and not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated Processing. This right you can exercise whenever there is an outcome of the profiling that produces legal effects concerning or significantly affecting you.
- Right to data portability – you have the right to obtain your Personal Data in a machine-readable format or if it is feasible, as a direct transfer from one Processor to another.
- Right to lodge a complaint – in the event that we refuse your request under the Rights of Access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. If you are not satisfied with the way your request has been handled please contact us.
- Right for the help of supervisory authority – meaning you have the right for the help of a supervisory authority and the right for other legal remedies such as claiming damages.
- Right to withdraw consent – you have the right withdraw any given consent for Processing of your Personal Data.
Data we gather
When you visit myimaginepool.com and various other similar and/or related sites we will not collect any personal information about you unless you provide it to us voluntarily. Personal data includes information that is particular to you such as name, street address, telephone number, e-mail address and credit card number if you make a purchase. If you opt not to provide us with personal information you can still access our website, however you may be unable to participate in certain promotions, create login credentials in order to use certain functionalities on the site, or receive product information.
Certain pages this website may allow you to create login credentials by typing in your user name/ID and password and other information. If you choose to create login credentials we will store these login credentials.
Our primary goal in collecting personal information from you when you visit myimaginepool.com and various other similar and/or related sites is to provide you the functionality and services that you need to have a meaningful and customised experience while using the site features. We need to collect personal information in order to fulfil a site user request such as mailing a brochure, sending a price quote, sending marketing or promotional materials including e-mails or other information, and fulfil purchases.
You may be able to post things, such as reviews or stories, to this site. In doing so, your name may also be posted. Please keep in mind that if you disclose personally identifiable information or other sensitive data through a chat room, message board, or other public online forums, this information may be collected and used by others.
This site may use session and persistent “cookies” to collect personally identifiable information.
How we use your Personal Data
Personally identifiable information collected on myimaginepool.com and various other similar and/or related sites may be used to:
- Fulfil a site user request (e.g., brochure fulfilment, price quotation, send marketing or promotional materials including e-mails or other information, save or share content)
- Fulfil and deliver an order for goods or services
- Respond to your comments or requests for information
- Meet a request for or to develop new products or services
- Make the user experience more customer friendly
- Contact you if necessary in the course of processing or shipping an order for products or services
- Generate site analytics that improve our site layout, content, product offerings and services
- Compile user data that is stored in our corporate database and may be used for marketing and other purposes
- Match personal data collected here with data about you that we collect through other sources
- Comply with legal requirements
We might process your Personal Data for additional purposes that are not mentioned here, but are compatible with the original purpose for which the data was gathered. To do this, we will ensure that:
- the link between purposes, context and nature of Personal Data is suitable for further Processing;
- the further Processing would not harm your interests and
- there would be appropriate safeguard for Processing.
We will inform you of any further Processing and purposes.
Who else can access your Personal Data
myimaginepool.com and various other similar and/or related sites does not share, sell, or rent personally identifiable information with independent companies for their own use without providing you a choice.
Personal information that you provide to us in the course of requesting a product or service through this website may be gathered and stored in one or more of our corporate databases and be used for purposes of contacting you for things like promotional offers, marketing programs, or other communications from this website or other Imagine Pools programs and services.
We may share personal information that we collect about you with other companies within the Imagine Pools family of companies or subsidiaries
Personal information that you provide to myimaginepools.com and various other similar and/or related sites may be shared with persons, sole traders, partnerships, businesses, dealers and/or dealerships that sell or install products manufactured by Imagine Pools. This is necessary in order to honour your request for a price quote or in order to provide information for purposes of contacting you in their regular course of business. The person, sole trader, partnership, business, dealer and/or dealership that sells products manufactured by Imagine Pools is not restricted by Imagine Pools in their use of your data.
myimaginepools.com and various other similar and/or related sites may share your information with subcontractors. Site metrics for myimaginepool.com and various other similar and/or related sites may be shared with other Imagine Pools websites or subsidiaries or affiliates. The information shared will be aggregate data and will not include any of your personally identifiable information.
myimaginepool.com and various other similar and/or related sites will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Imagine Pools or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Leisure Pools and this site; or, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Imagine Pools, its web sites, or the public.
Consent to Processing
Links to other sites
Parts of this site may provide dealer locator services which are provided by a third-party vendor. In order to provide you with the closest dealers, we may need to collect your IP address to determine your general location, or we may ask you to provide location information such as zip code or City and State. In instances where we use a third-party vendor to provide dealer locator services, we will provide them a zip code. We encourage you to review the terms of service and the privacy policies of these mapping service providers. For pages that use Bing, you agree to be bound by the Microsoft Service Agreement and Microsoft Online Privacy Statement.
How we secure your Personal Data
We do our best to keep your Personal Data safe. We use safe protocols for communication and transferring data (such as HTTPS). We use anonymising and pseudonymising where suitable. We monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks.
Even though we try our best we can not guarantee the security of information. However, we promise to notify suitable authorities of data breaches. We will also notify you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do everything we reasonably can to prevent security breaches and to assist authorities should any breaches occur.
If you have an account with us, note that you have to keep your username and password secret.
We do not intend to collect or knowingly collect information from children. We do not target children with our services.
Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés – CNIL
8 rue Vivienne, CS 30223
F-75002 Paris, Cedex 02
Tél. +33 1 53 73 22 22
Fax +33 1 53 73 22 00
Site Web: www.cnil.fr